If you’re new to Flykick, arrive early and ask the front desk for assistance.
They will give you a warm welcome and show you how things work.
- Sign up to create an account here
- Arrive 15 minutes before the start of class (Sorry, no late excuses). There is a 7-minute induction before class that you must attend.
- Gloves will be included in your First Time Pack; if you forget them after that rentals are available.
- Wraps are required, bring your own or purchase from Flykick.
- Wear sweat friendly gym kit. Forgot your kit? We have what you need
- No shoes required. If you don't feel comfortable going barefoot, socks are welcome
- From fluffy towels to complimentary lockers, we've got you covered!
Our team, our instructors and our community believe in a positive attitude,
progress and these three core principles;
Flykick aims to be the best part of your day! We don't want you to leave our classes just feeling like you've had a great workout, but genuinely feeling happy, motivated and on top of the world!
Our studio and community is a non-judgemental space, where every individual's differences are celebrated. We're open and accessible to all, whatever your fitness level or ability.
People can do amazing things when we work together and Flykick does exactly that. Whether it's making that Monday class, helping each other reach a life or fitness goal, or changing the way we treat our planet.
FLYKICK HAS THE PLANET IN MIND
Flykick has endeavoured to be responsible and sustainable, keeping our planet's health in mind by making our studios as environmentally friendly as possible. Knowing that everyday 1 million plastic water bottles are produced, we have chosen to only sell reusable and recylable water bottles and provide biodegradible wet kit bags.