Katy believes in a tough workout but she also likes to have a laugh to distract us all from how hard we’re pushing. That way you're more likely to keep going in the moment to nail that last combo! And she can get a bit cheeky... she is a burlesque babe after all!
Did you know?
- When she was 18 she got her first professional dance job from an open audition of about 350 girls! It was for the West End and European tour of “Oh What A Night”.
- The first time she put on boxing gloves was when dating a martial arts specialist. She didn’t put a pair back on until 9 years later!
- When she's not at Flykick, you can catch her in the saddle at Psycle or cutting shapes and busting moves with the House of J crew at Gymbox.
- Her post-workout snack? Her fave shake; coconut milk, chocolate protein, banana, avocado, mac , lucuma and peanut butter... tastes like a Snickers bar!
- At the weekends Katy transforms into a burlesque performer, performing in the UK, Europe and India.
"you have to believe in yourself, that’s the secret.” - Charlie Chaplin