Position: Front of House
REPORTING TO: The Founders
ABOUT THE BUSINESS
Flykick is a lifestyle brand that launched in Central London in early 2018. Offering non-contact kick-boxing inspired group exercise classes; where each member faces off against their own bag in a lively music-driven & energy flooded room.
This is a unique opportunity working with the founders of the business, turning our dream into a reality. We are seeking passionate, service-oriented, positive and hard-working individuals with a love for fitness and boxing/ kickboxing, and an excitement for our brand. We are a high-growth company looking for hyper-organized, efficient, forward-thinking problem-solvers with exceptional interpersonal skills and attention to detail. The prerequisites for this role is that they have 1+ years proven experience in retail or hospitality and be excellent in a customer facing environment.
- Provide high level customer service and hospitality to clients
- Assist the studio management in daily studio tasks and projects
- Maintain a positive can-do attitude and take initiative
- Ensure a successful class check-in process and overall excellent Flykick experience for customers
- Work as a cohesive team with all Flykick staff members
- Assist with the training and coaching of new hires for the front desk staff team
- Maintain product knowledge for all studio retail operations
- Maintain the distinct Flykick aesthetic, appearance, atmosphere and culture
- Experience of working in the hospitality industry
- Customer service experience
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule (weekends, holidays, early mornings, late evenings, etc)
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and to enhance a one team culture.
- Ability to build relationships
- Knows how to have fun – live life fully – be silly
- Must be able to kneel, bend, reach, climb and stand for long durations of time
- Must be able to lift/carry a minimum of 20kgs
Send the below to email@example.com
- 3 Reasons why you are suited to this opportunity.
- Your best idea for building a strong customer community.
- Your top 3 workout songs.