Position: Flykick Trainer
REPORTING TO: The Founders
SALARY: Upon application
ABOUT THE BUSINESS
Flykick is a lifestyle brand that launched in Central London in early 2018. Offering non-contact kick-boxing inspired group exercise classes; where each member faces off against their own bag in a lively music-driven & energy flooded room.
This is a unique opportunity working with the founders of the business. Our Trainers will be at the heart of our business and will embody our ethos. We are looking for individuals who bring energy to the room - inspiring people daily when they come to a class.
You will have the scope and responsibility for working on projects outside the workout studio also. The founders will endeavor to ensure you are working on areas of personal interest allowing you the opportunity to develop professionally. These areas include but are not limited to – studio operations, social media, community engagement, events, brand partnerships and technical class development and innovation. Needless to say you must be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and getting things done.
This position will be intimately involved with growing our brand and launching Flykick across London. It will offer you an unrivaled opportunity for career progression as the business grows.
- People driven.
- Team player.
- Desire to build and be part of a community.
- Oozes integrity.
- Fun – lives life fully.
- Loves training and is passionate about boxing / kickboxing.
- Has experience being lead instructor in group fitness setting (boxing / kickboxing is a bonus).
- Group Fitness Certification (Level 2).
- Ability to transfer knowledge to others – customers and colleagues.
- Appetite to learn and continually improve.
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience working in a boutique studio.
- Comprehensive knowledge of anatomy and kinesiology.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and to enhance a one team culture.
- Ability to build professional relationships.
- Professional skills outside the workout studio.
- High level of attention to detail ……. finisher of tasks.
Send the below to email@example.com;
- 3 Reasons why you are suited to this opportunity.
- Your best idea for building a strong customer community.
- Your top 3 workout songs.