Position: Marketing Manager
REPORTING TO: The Founders
ABOUT THE BUSINESS
Flykick is a lifestyle brand that launched in Central London in early 2018. Offering non-contact kick-boxing inspired group exercise classes; where each member faces off against their own bag in a lively music-driven & energy flooded room.
This is a unique opportunity working with the founders of the business, turning our dream into a reality.
We are seeking passionate, creative, positive and hard-working individuals with a love for fitness and boxing/ kickboxing, and an excitement for our brand. We are a high-growth company looking for an ambitious marketing mind with a keen eye for detail and experience across channels. This role will be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of all marketing strategies that will grow the Flykick brand. The prerequisites for this role is that they have 2+ years of agency, event/experiential, and/or partnership experience with an emphasis on project management. Strong visual asset creation skills are a must.
- Liaise with the Founders to develop and oversee project timelines for all marketing efforts; including developing & owning the 3-6 month marketing calendar
- Develop & own the visual asset creation process for all media channels
- Manage relationships with key vendors to implement media strategies in market including out-of-home, digital, social media, search, print, and guerilla tactics
- Liaise with entire Flykick team to execute marketing strategies across Instagram, Facebook, blog, newsletter, press, and special events
- Input & track progress of all project deliverables reporting weekly to the team
- Maintain a positive can-do attitude and take initiative
- Experience of working in marketing within the retail industry
- Have a passion for fitness and group exercise – this is absolutely key
- Strong photography skills and a design-oriented eye for things
- Extensive Adobe Photoshop experience a must
- Experience using iMovie or other video editing software a plus
- Excellent project management, organisation, communication and writing skills
- Ability to multi-task, while using good judgment in prioritizing responsibilities
- Flexibility and ability to react to immediate business needs
- Strong digital marketing experience, especially social media management, search engine marketing, and search engine optimization
- Knows how to have fun – live life fully – be silly
Send the below to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- 3 reasons why you are suited to this opportunity.
- Your top 3 fitness brands.